MDHS researchers receive AAHMS Fellowships
Six researchers from the Faculty of Medical, Dental and Health Sciences have been elected as Fellows of the Australian Academy of Health and Medical Sciences (AAHMS).
The Fellowship recognises leading experts in health and medical sciences across a range of fields.
- Professor Ingrid Winship AO, the Royal Melbourne Hospital
- Professor Julie Bines, Murdoch Children’s Research Institute
- Professor Rana Hinman, the University of Melbourne
- Professor Sir John Savill, Melbourne Academic Centre for Health
- Professor Kanta Subbarao, the Peter Doherty Institute for Infection and Immunity
- Professor Jodie McVernon, the Peter Doherty Institute for Infection and Immunity
The AAHMS is an independent, interdisciplinary body of 454 Fellows elected by their peers for their outstanding achievements and exceptional contributions to health and medical science in Australia.
For more information, visit the AAHMS website.