Promote your organisation and related opportunities directly to our students.
Employer information sessions
Build your organisation’s brand on campus and develop your talent pipeline by hosting an Employer Information Session for students from your target disciplines.
Employer information sessions enable you to:
- Engage and network with specific student cohorts
- Provide information about your organisation, employment opportunities and application processes
- Conduct recruitment activities.
There are a limited number of employer information sessions available each semester and organisations are required to submit an expression of interest. Student reach, diversity of industry representation, and available employment opportunities will be considered when reviewing requests.
Employer information sessions cost $660 (including GST) for a 60-minute session. This price covers the cost of venue hire, logistical coordination and promotion of the session.
Cancellations made within 28 days of the confirmed session date will not be eligible for a refund.
Other ways to connect with students
Throughout the year, the University hosts a broad range of industry engagement events to foster student employability. These include:
- Resume reviews and mock interviews
- International student careers symposiums
- Industry insights workshops
- Industry panels
- Careers bootcamps
- Networking events
- Discipline-specific activities.
You can stay updated on future industry engagement activities through our industry newsletter.