Contact us

Make an enquiry or complaint

To submit an enquiry or complaint to the University's privacy team, please complete the Privacy Enquiries and Complaints Form.

Use this form to submit any queries relating to our privacy and data protection obligations and practices, or if you have concerns that your personal data has not been handled in accordance with the University’s privacy and data protection obligations.

Alternatively, you can send us an email.

External agencies

The following government agencies are responsible for safeguarding privacy and promoting privacy awareness.

Office of the Victorian Information Commissioner (OVIC)

The Office of the Commissioner for Privacy and Data Protection administers the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic). Its mission is to safeguard information held in the Victorian public sector, including individuals' personal information.

Find out more

Health Complaints Commissioner

The Health Complaints Commissioner resolves complaints about healthcare and the handling of health information in Victoria.

Find out more

Office of the Australian Information Commissioner

The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OIAC) administers the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and is able to assist with privacy issues relating to Commonwealth Government agencies, private organisations, consumer credit reporting activities, tax file numbers and spent convictions.

Find out more