We value our people and are committed to helping our employees realise their potential through clear career pathways, targeted performance development and access to tailored, professional development programs.
Exceptional personal and professional development
- 25 per cent off full-fee graduate courses and community access program subjects at the University, and discounts for family members
- Targeted training opportunity for female academics through the Academic Women In Leadership Program
- Tailored training and professional development for both senior executives and managers to support career progression
- Suite of practical training tools and materials available to all employees
The University is family-friendly, with a number of established policies in place to support flexible working, including fractional, part-time, reduced working week scheme leave, flexi-time and generous leave provisions that exceed industry standards.
We also have subsidised on-site childcare facilities at Queensberry Street and Swanston Street, an Early Learning Centre in Abbotsford and the Family Club Co-operative, a community managed child care centre close to the Parkville campus.
Beautiful campuses in the heart of the city and specialised campuses in regional Victoria.
Enjoy a wide variety of resources and services
- Discounts to MTC
- Access to 11 libraries, 12 museums and galleries, 37 cultural collections, University House club and other university clubs and networks
- Discounts for medical, optometry and dental treatment, veterinary services, and health insurance
- Free, confidential counselling services
Make the most of subsidised sporting facilities
- Group classes
- 25 metre lap pool
- Squash courts
- Two multi-purpose sports stadiums
- We’re bicycle friendly, with over 2,100 bicycle parks available at the Parkville campus.