Attending University of Melbourne Careers Fairs allows you to connect directly with students and promote your organisation.
Careers Fairs are held throughout the year in Wilson Hall on the Parkville campus.
|Business and Consulting Fair||Tuesday 3 March, 9:30am–12pm|
|All Degrees Fair||Tuesday 3 March, 1:30–4pm|
|STEM fair||Wednesday 4 March, 9:30am–12:30pm|
Attend the Careers Fairs
Connect directly with students and promote your organisation at University of Melbourne Careers Fairs.
The Careers Fairs will provide your organisation with the opportunity to:
- Connect with students
- Build your organisation's brand on campus
- Promote your employment and internship opportunities to students from your target disciplines
|Standard||Government and NFP discounted rate (not including professional associations)|
Note: all pricing is inclusive of GST.
Double booths are available for the Business and Consulting Fair and All Degrees Fair at double the standard price above.
- Single expo event build (1x3 meters) with your organisation's name on a fascia
- Trestle table with two chairs and a tablecloth
- Lunch for exhibitors
Registered organisations will also be given a free and exclusive feature in the interactive Careers Fairs app, which is available for students to download prior to the event (available on iOS and Android).
Cancellations made within 28 days of the careers fairs will not be eligible for a refund.
How to register
To register your organisation for one or more Careers Fairs:
- Log in to Careers Online (or register as a new employer)
- Under 'Forms', select the '2020 Careers Fair booking form'
- Complete all fields and submit
- When prompted, make an upfront credit card payment via our online system eCart. If you'd prefer to be invoiced for this expense, please email Caroline O'Farell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registrations are limited, so book early to secure your organisation's place! Registrations will only be confirmed once payment is received.
For further information, please contact: