University processes are activities and tasks undertaken by staff to achieve a consistent output. University processes may support policy, workplace agreements, relevant legislation by mapping day to day activities and tasks to be performed by staff. Authorised University processes are published in the Process Library.
University processes must:
- Be consistent with the Act, the University Statute and regulations, and University policies;
- Comply with external legal and regulatory requirements and community expectations;
- Be developed, amended and reviewed in consultation with key stakeholders;
- Assign roles and responsibilities to ensure transparency and accountability; and
- Comply with the University's process quality assurance documentation;
- Be accessible to employees and, where relevant, students.
The Process Framework, has been endorsed by the University Services Leadership Team. For further information and guidance about processes, please contact email@example.com.
University staff are required under their contracts of employment to understand their responsibilities and comply with University processes when carrying out their duties.
Students of the University are required under their terms of enrolment to understand their responsibilities and comply with University processes when carrying out their studies.