All our suppliers must be able to comply with the University’s policy and guidelines as advised. Key policy documents can be found here:
- Health and Safety Policy - https://policy.unimelb.edu.au/MPF1205
- Appropriate Workplace Behaviour Policy - https://policy.unimelb.edu.au/MPF1328
The University’s policy library can be found here:
Supplier Code of Conduct
The University acknowledges the business practices and behaviour of suppliers may impact upon the University’s reputation and operations. The Supplier Code of Conduct below sets out the minimum standards of behaviour that the University expects its suppliers to meet in the areas of human rights, labour, environment and anti-corruption.
The University expects all existing and new Suppliers to commit to the Code.
The University of Melbourne’s Design Standards are to be used by consultants and University staff involved in the design and development of the University’s built environment. The Design Standards provide an essential link between the University’s strategic objectives and the built form that assists in delivering those objectives.
The Design Standards set out the minimum requirements for the design and construction of the University’s physical infrastructure.
The Design Standards ensure our facilities are:
- High quality and fit-for-purpose
- Functional, durable and serviceable
- Flexible and able to be easily adapted to accommodate growth and change
- Sustainable and constructed from environmentally preferable materials
- Energy and resource efficient
- Safe and secure environments for students, staff and visitors
- Value for money over the life-cycle.